The premiere of “More Love”, featuring singer songwriter Frank Lee Drennen, will take place Thursday, December 17th at The Artist Odyssey’s studio headquarters in Encinitas, California. The documentary, the second release on new global arts network The Artist Odyssey, covers Frank’s personal and artistic journeys, including his thoughts on music helping him through tough times: “You can talk about bad things with music and feel good after you get done listening to it.”
- Date: Thursday, December 17th
- Time: Doors open 5pm.
- Location: 1509 Encinitas Blvd., Encinitas, CA 92024
- RSVP: On The Artist Odyssey’s Facebook event page
- Musical Performance: Frank and his Dead Rock West partner Cindy Wasserman will perform a short set at 6pm
- Premiere: Film will screen at 6:30pm. Runtime – 40 minutes
- Q&A: Frank, the director, and the producers will field questions after the documentary screens.
Directing/producing team David and Barbarella Fokos said, “We’ve been aware of Frank and his music for years, but it was only through the making of this film that we came to understand the deep emotional well that informs his work.”