Wednesday, April 8, 2009:
- The Old In Out, Monsters from Mars, Sunday Times @ Casbah
- John Wayne Gacy Daycare, Ded Pigeons, Street of Little Girls @ Soda Bar
- Golden Animals @ Bar Pink
- The Pheromones @ Bondi
- Aaron Bowen, Chris Robley @ Lestat's
- The Widows, Nightmares, The Pant Hoots @ Radio Room
- The Unruly Bangs, Melismatics, The Subadons, DJ G Rex @ Beauty Bar
- Agua Dulce, Bedford Grove @ U-31
- Battle of the Bands (Go support The Kneehighs) @ SDSU
- Breast Cancer Benefit feat. Kniives, Sex Mannequin, Verso, DJ Mike Taylor @ Ruby Room
- Don Carlos, Cualli, DJ Carlos Culture @ Belly Up
- Aquatribe, Carlos Blues Experience & guests TBA @ Brick By Brick
- BCMG Presents: Tattooed Wednesday feat Vanja James & Friends @ House of Blues
- Mad Traffic, Kinome @ O'Connell's
- Kova, Maddox Revolution @ Bitter End Backstage
- Manwhore Wednesdays @ Ken Club
- Schitzophrenic, Fusebox @ Winston's
- "Direct Democracy Tour" (spoken word, workshops) @ The Loft, UCSD (6 & 8 pm)
- Immortal Technique, Red Cloud, Chino XL, CF, DJ Static, Kahlee & Adikt 1" @ Canes
- A Simple Ending, Electro Gun Microwave, La Creaky Cahts, Solow @ Dreamstreet
- High School Battle of the Bands prelims feat. N.E.O.N., The Somatree, Unknown Motive, The Skains, The Colors.@ Channel Twelve 25
- Through The Roots, Drive By Jones. Trivia Plus hosted by Ed Decker @ 710 Beach Club
- Joe Wood & the Lonely Ones @ Hensley's Flying Elephant
- Blue Rockit @ Humphrey's Backstage Lounge
- "Artist in Residence" Series feat. Charles McPherson, Gilbert Castellanos, Daniel Jackson @ Anthology (Early Show 7:30pm)
- The Rob Mullins Trio @ Dizzy's (San Diego Wine & Culinary Center)
As longtime reader of this blog, I am honored to have my band's show (Kinome, tonight @ O'Connell's) on the listing for the first time.
Therefore, I extend this offer to all SdDialedin Readers - I will buy you a drink if you come to the show. Just introduce yourself to me after the set and the well drink of your choice is yours. Rosemary, premium brands for you, or well if you prefer. No BS - the more, the merrier.
Thanks for the service you provide to local music!
that's pretty balls out dave... you should come by the next sddialedin bbq/show... coming soon...
Haha, yeah, transparent bribery, but whatever gets the people out!
Nobody took me up on it, but hey, had a great time and a decent crowd for a Wednesday night.
Post a Comment