|Our little family at San Diego Zoo Safari Park (Taken 8.9.2020)|
I did nothing today and it felt great. The house was quiet as Darren and Nova washed and folded all the laundry and it made me feel like a pampered princess. Later, Nova and I watched yet another dumb dance movie on Netflix called Feel The Beat and I would definitely say don't waste your time on this one. I swear, sometimes these movies feel like they're written by a bot.
Anyway, not a lot to report today, so I'll get back to my RHOP episodes and brace for Monday. Today's stats are after the jump.
- There have been a zillion wellness lists since the beginning of the pandemic, but I like this one a lot because it's simple and is a good reminder of doing things that spark joy.
- 55 Small, Nice Things to Do for Yourself In order to be there for your family, you have to be there for yourself - Fatherly (8.13.2020)
- California COVID-19 Stats:
- 7,873 New Cases/621,562 Total Cases (1.3% increase)
- 77 New Deaths/11,224 Total Deaths (.7% increase)
- 6.4% 14-day test positivity rate
- COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO COVID-19 STATS:
- State Data:
- 4,767 New Cases (Last 14 Days)/34,346 Total Cases
- 61 Deaths (Last 14 Days)/626 Total Deaths
- 141.4 cases/100k population
- 8.7% Test Positivity (Last 14 Days)
- County Data:
- 334 New Cases/34,678 Total Cases
- 0 New Daily Deaths/626 Total Deaths
- 89.9 cases (91.9 State Reporting)/100k population
- 5% Daily Test Positivity/4.5% Test Positivity (14-day average)
- Case Investigation is 95%
- 3 New/24 Community Outbreaks (7-day)
Post a Comment