|Clairo Taken 10.18.2019 at House of Blues|
We just watched the debate and I'm left exhausted. I didn't really see much worthwhile reading or news today since all news was focused on the supreme court appointment and the debate which is really, really boring. I did watch most of Grand Army last night and will probably finish tonight. I'm enjoying it but I wish Netflix could do a teen show that actual teens could watch. It's definitely not appropriate for Nova though I guess a 14 or 15 year old might be different.
Around the homestead, not much is going on. Apparently my cousin will be visiting from LA this weekend, so we ordered some more giant pretzels (today is Enjoy A Pretzel Day) so we can have another little backyard Oktoberfest.
- California COVID-19 Stats:
- 2,940 New Cases/880,724 Total Cases (0.3% increase)
- 162 New Deaths/17,189 Total Deaths (1.0% increase)
- 2.6% 14-day test positivity rate
- San Diego County Stats
- State Data:
- 275 New Cases/53,279 Total Cases
- 6 Deaths/863 Total Deaths
- 7.8 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 10/10, Assessed on 10/20. Unadjusted Case Rate Using Linear Adjustment)
- 3.3% Test Positivity (Based on week ending 10/10, Assessed on 10/20)
- 5.5% Health Equity Positivity (Based on week ending 10/10, Assessed on 10/20)
- County Data:
- San Diego County COVID-19 Update – 10-22-2020 - County News Center
- San Diegans Urged to Get Flu Shot - County News Center (10.22.2020)
- 235 New Cases/53,498 Total Cases
- 3 New Daily Deaths/866 Total Deaths
- 2% Daily Test Positivity/3,2% (7-day avg after 7-day lag)/2.7% Test Positivity (14-day average)
- 7.0 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 10/10, Assessed on 10/20. County is reporting unadjusted case rate per 100,000 excluding prisons.
- Case Investigation is 96%
- 2 New/17 Community Outbreaks (7-day)
Post a Comment