|Me and the Fam at the San Diego Zoo (Taken 9.20.2020)|
- California COVID-19 Stats:
- 4,071 New Cases/802,308 Total Cases (0.5% increase)
- 55 New Deaths/15,587 Total Deaths (0.4% increase)
- 2.9% 14-day test positivity rate
- San Diego County Stats
- State Data:
- 279 New Cases/46,338 Total Cases
- 0 Deaths/775 Total Deaths
- 6.9 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 9/5, Assessed on 9/15. State uses Adjusted Case Rate Using Linear Adjustment)
- 3.8% Test Positivity (Based on week ending 9/5, Assessed on 9/15)
- County Data:
- San Diego County COVID-19 Update – 9-27-2020 - County News Center
- 171 New Cases/46,610 Total Cases
- 2 New Daily Deaths/776 Total Deaths
- 3% Daily Test Positivity/3.6% (7-day avg after 7-day lag)/3% Test Positivity (14-day average)
- 6.8 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 9/12, As assessed on 9/22. County is reporting unadjusted case rate per 100,000 excluding prisons)
- Case Investigation is 97%
- 1 New/18 Community Outbreaks (7-day)
- SDSU COVID-19:
- As of Sept. 26 at 6 p.m., 1,030 confirmed cases and 42 probable cases have been reported for a total of 1,072 cases. Of the 1,072 cases, 385 cases have been connected to students living on-campus.
- Please note: Of the 109 confirmed cases added to the total case count on Sept. 25 and Sept. 26, only 25 are new cases. The remaining 84 cases were previously reported to the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA), but only recently identified, through continued cross-referencing between San Diego State University and HHSA, as having an SDSU-affiliation.
- Check other stats: UCSD COVID-19, USD COVID-19, CSU San Marcos, PLNU
- Red Flag Warning for Monday, 9/28/20, at 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 09/27/2020 07:36 PM PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Red Flag Warning, which is in effect from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, 9/28 for the inland valleys and mountains of San Diego County. The Red Flag Warning has been issued due to strong gusty winds and low humidity.
Areas will see winds from 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Higher gusts are possible in the windiest locations. More forecast information and updates are available from the National Weather Service.
Any fires that develop may spread rapidly with extreme fire behavior, threatening life and property. Be prepared to evacuate if needed. Be sure your cell phone is registered with AlertSanDiego, the county’s regional notification system to receive alerts directly to your mobile device.