You can read the full article here.
I'll summarize some of the interesting points of the article:
- The spokesperson for Coors had no reason why the decision was made
- No official end of the contract is known, but it will be "soon"
- The GMs of the amphitheatre are mum and had no comment
- It's unknown if summer concerts will be affected
- A spokesperson for Chula Vista was unaware that Coors was canceling their contract
- Per usual, the racist U-T commenters are out in full force, blaming immigration and Mexicans for everything wrong with the amphitheatre and Chula Vista
LiveNation just keeps getting kicked in the nuts, no?
Coors merged with Miller?? wow.
Post a Comment