Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Free Tax Filing

If your adjusted gross income was less than $54,000 in 2007, there is a list of companies who offer free online filing. Click here for the list. Just be sure to read the fine print. Some "free" companies, charge for rushed returns or advances on returns, or charge a separate fee for filing state taxes. If you're in this bracket, there are enough free services that you shouldn't have to pay a dime, just do your research.

No comments: