- Fundraiser for Terrin Durfey - Pinback, Mr. Tube and the Flying Objects @ Casbah
- Live Wednesdays presents The Moviegoers, The Turtle Project, Desert Diamonds @ U-31
- Eric Himan, Ashley Matte @ Lestat's
- Mammatus (Holy Mountain), Wildildlife (Crucial Blast), Red Octopus @ The Ruby Room (former San Diego Sports Club)
- LongStay, Austin Nicolai @ O'Connell's
- Club 80’s New Romantic, Underground w/ DJs Bryan Pollard, Sickboy, Stem! @ Beauty Bar
- Party In Pink Breast Cancer Fundraiser @ Bar Pink (Elephant)
- Vena Cava, Screaming Females(NJ), International Espionage @ Radio Room
- San Diego Rocks! @ House of Blues
- Taj Mahal: Celebrating 40 Years with Corey Harris @ Belly Up
- Translation: Audio, Silent Lune, Dave Perske @ 710 Beach Club
- Bluetech, Evan Mark @ Winston's
- Maddox Revolution @ Bitter End Backstage
- Never Say Die Presents -Almost Honest, E&E, Cad Cavanaugh @ Canes
- Nicole Henry @ Anthology (Early Show, 7:30 pm)
- Blue Rockit @ Humphrey's Backstage Lounge
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Things To Do In San Diego: October 22, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008:
Posted by Rosemary Bystrak at Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Labels: things to do
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dengue Fever is playing at the Loft at UCSD on Saturday the 25th. Is it possible to buy tickets on campus the night of the show? I really don't want to pay $20 for a $12 ticket.
Thanks for the reminder. I have a call into the venue manager to get an answer for you. Why a small venue with their own website and a University site behind them would use Ticketmaster is beyond me.
I was able to reach someone. They said we can buy tickets at the door. I'm concerned about the format, though - I can't get hold of anyone to find out if the film and band play simultaneously a la the Exploding Plastic Inevitable, or if it's one, then the other. I hope it's the latter; otherwise, I don't think I or my wife would enjoy it.
I spoke with the venue manager. She said tix will be available, capacity is about 250 and she wasn't sure how tickets were selling. She said they will screen the film, which will have seats, then clear out some of the seats for the band performance.
Post a Comment