It turns out I didn't have much to add from my post last night but I forgot to mention that after our trip to the San Diego Zoo we popped over to the Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden and the roses seemed even more in bloom than the last time we visited. It really is one of the most beautiful free spots in San Diego and it was nice to walk around and quite literally, stop and smell the roses. Everyone should check it out while the bloom lasts. I'll get to the regular post later tonight.
Stay safe out there.
- Moderna Announces Initiation of Rolling Submission of Biologics License Application (BLA) with U.S. FDA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine - Moderna Newsroom (6.1.21)
- US companies can mandate COVID-19 vaccination, EEOC says - Becker's Hospital Review (6.1.21)
- US Supreme Court rejects J&J talc cancer case appeal - BBC News (6.1.21)
- In a follow up to my post yesterday, Nike backs Naomi Osaka after she withdraws from French Open - CNN (6.1.21)
- SBA Administrator Issues Statement on the Closure of Paycheck Protection Program - SBA (6.1.21)
- New pediatricians are seeing few ‘bread and butter’ cases, but an influx of mental health crises - STAT News (6.1.21)
- Anthony Fauci’s pandemic emails: ‘All is well despite some crazy people in this world’. Fauci’s correspondence from March and April 2020, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, offers a peek into his world during the frantic early days of the coronavirus crisis - The Washington Post (6.1.21)
Post a Comment