Friday, June 04, 2010
Art Around Adams: Back to the Streets June 5, 2010
Here's all the info you need regarding Art Around Adams, direct from Adam Rosen/Exodus Studios:
Art Around Adams 2010: Back to the Streets is finally here! Some of you have been looking forward to this event all year; others have just discovered it. Either way, the wait's finally over! Join us tomorrow, Saturday June 5th, from 3-9 p.m. for more than 1.6 miles of art, music, and fun. Then prepare to have your senses blown at the official after-party...kick-off at 8 p.m. at the Kensington Club.
No matter how you look at it, this day's going to rock. Download the official program with full lineup here and start planning your day!
Points to remember:
- Information Booth is located at 3441 Adams Ave (grab your program when you arrive).
- Event starts at 3 p.m. with Special Guest, Councilmember Todd Gloria (3441 Adams Ave).
- Pre-party starts at noon at the Black Cherry Group and SK8 Box stages.
- Travel up and down the avenue on our "Comedy Trolley."
- Mark your clocks for 8 p.m., when the official after-party kicks off. It features Scarlet Symphony, Monsters from Mars, White Apple Tree, and Arrows, with visuals by Greg Lloyd's Kinetic Collage. (Ken Club, 4079 Adams Ave. 21+ only)
Stroll down to Adams Avenue and join us tomorrow, Saturday June 5th, for Art Around Adams!