|Lappet-faced Vultures at San Diego Zoo Safari Park (Taken 11.11.2019)|
Today I did something that I never do. I deleted every incoming email in both of my inboxes. I read some of my subscriptions, but anything that was unsolicited, specifically from music publicists or politicians, got deleted. If you're so tone deaf to think I give a shit about your client's new single, then I don't know what to tell you. Today is not the day.
Besides that, the day is too anxiety provoking so I'm keeping it short. Do yourself a favor: get some delicious take-out (we're currently enjoying Tacos El Panson) and watch a couple of silly rom-coms. We recently watched Bad Therapy and I Give It A Year. Tomorrow is going to happen how it happens and hopefully I got the drunk tweet-fighting out of my system last night. Tonight is about self-care.
- California COVID-19 Stats:
- 4,094 New Cases/930,628 Total Cases (0.4% increase)
- 5 New Deaths/17,672 Total Deaths (0% increase)
- 3.2gv% 14-day test positivity rate
- San Diego County Stats
- State Data:
- 353 New Cases/57,122 Total Cases
- 0 Deaths/891 Total Deaths
- 7.4 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 10/17, Assessed on 10/27. Unadjusted Case Rate Using Linear Adjustment)
- 3.5% Test Positivity (Based on week ending 10/17, Assessed on 10/27)
- 5.1% Health Equity Positivity (Based on week ending 10/10, Assessed on 10/27)
- County Data:
- San Diego County COVID-19 Update – 11-2-2020 - County News Center
- 307 New Cases/57,409 Total Cases
- 0 New Daily Deaths/891 Total Deaths
- 3% Daily Test Positivity/3.5% (7-day avg after 7-day lag)/2.9% Test Positivity (14-day average)
- 6.5 cases/100k population (Based on week ending 10/17, Assessed on 10/27. County is reporting unadjusted case rate per 100,000 excluding prisons.
- Case Investigation is 97%
- 0 New/28 Community Outbreaks (7-day)
- Pope criticizes people who complain about pandemic restrictions - Bloomberg (11.1.2020)
- Other News/Reading:
- 7 Things Therapists Are Telling Clients Feeling Terrified About the Election. First things first: Your feelings are valid. - Self (10.31.2020)
- From the ACLU: Know Your Rights on Election Day With This List:
- If the polls close while you're still in line, stay in line. You have the right to vote.
- If you make a mistake on your ballot, ask for a new one.
- If the machines are down at your polling place, ask for a paper ballot.
- If you run into any problems or have questions on Election Day, call the Election Protection Hotline:
- English: 1-866-OUR-VOTE / 1-866-687-8683
- Spanish: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA / 1-888-839-8682
- Arabic: 1-844-YALLA-US / 1-844-925-5287
- For Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese: 1-888-274-8683
- Fall 2020 Virtual Library NExT Programs (Free SD Library Virtual Classes for Kids)
Post a Comment