Monday, February 12, 2007:
- The Anti-Monday League: The Antiques, The Muslims, Dynamite Walls, The Vision of a Dying World(Atari Lounge) @ Casbah $5 (The Clockwork Army has officially broken up, The Muslims are playing instead)
- The Roots, Lupe Fiasco @ House of Blues
- Super-secret band playing for a super secret radio station at a super secret place. I'll blog about it Tuesday. I have space for a plus one, but you have to be downtown before 6:30. Let me know if you're interested. hint: the band is the only band signed to the label created by the star of "24"
- CItyBeat Makeover night @ Air Conditioned Lounge. You might remember I nominated myself for this competition, but I am officially changing my mind. The "professionals" involved include tanning salon proprietors, something I stand firmly against for myself. So thanks, but no thanks.
- Lady Dottie and The Diamonds @ Tower Bar