I thought of some things and some questions I want to pose for my readers:
- First, as always, if you know of a show I missed this week, please drop me an email
- I have my second CityBeat column of the week due this Friday. If you've got news, stories, etc., please let me know. I'm sitting on so much information I have to keep secret right now that I feel like I'm gonna burst. Give me something I can write about.
- I've received one San Diego:Dialed In logo submission and know of at least three more people who were going to try and put something together, but if you're at least thinking about it, let me know so I don't choose one prematurely. Who knows, maybe I'll use them all in some way.
- If anyone knows a way to back up cell phone numbers, please let me know. It doesn't make sense that I can have a gig of information on my camera, but my cell phone can only save 260 numbers on the smartchip. After buying a new phone, I got AT&T to transfer all my numbers, but I'd still like to back them up in case the phone gets lost or broken. When they transferred the numbers, they were saved to the phone instead of the chip so it's making me a little nervous.
- Does anyone know why all the streetlights are out on Adams Avenue?
- I need some tech geek computer help. Specifically, I just got a new version of outlook and would like to have it open all my e-mail accounts in one inbox. Possible? Also, I'd like to add a "submit e-mail address" box on this site so people who want info from me can get it. Is there any freeware that manages mailing lists that anyone knows to function well?
- I would like to compile a list of all the bars that will be open on Christmas. I can dig for the information on my own, but if anyone knows off hand some bars that will be open, please send the info my way. Ya know, cuz some people need a cocktail after all the family time.
I guess that's really all. I will eventually get to posting about all the shows, but I figure a few days delay isn't a big deal. I'm doing an overnight trip to Morongo Casino this week, where we have some activities planned, but I also should have some time to be alone in the quiet of my own hotel room and go through the 300 or so pictures I've taken in the last 5 days, so be patient with me.
I hope everyone has a great week...don't forget to check back in.
When I backed up cell phone numbers I spent a quiet night home with a bottle of wine, a spectacularly smooth-writing pen and an address book. :)
If anyone knows a way to back up cell phone numbers...
I use a program here: www.bitpim.org , but depends on your phone. If you have Bluetooth and a Mac, you can use iSync.
I need some tech geek computer help. Specifically, I just got a new version of outlook and would like to have it open all my e-mail accounts in one inbox...
I use Mozilla Thunderbird on the Mac and PC, and is much superior to Outlook, and free. You can pretty easily set up to either make each mail account to go in their own folders, or all in one big pile.
Post a Comment